cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 213
212 REPLIES 212

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Called into my store today and no luck. Had an Obsidian 256gb in stock (I ordered different colour) but couldn't switch my order unless I cancelled via telephone team (as order already processing) so never bothered. No deliveries expected over the weekend and their internal system stated company -wide warehouse issues and all they've been told is that normal deliveries will resume 22nd but click/collect are delayed indefinitely!

Message 21 of 213

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125766 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Typical mayhem as usual!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 213

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone received their device yet??

Message 23 of 213

Cleoriff
  • 125766 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Confused0511 

Unless anyone on this thread received it last night, the answer would be no. Bear in mind, people only come to the forum when they are having issues with delivery, so I can't speak for everyone who ordered this device. Many were told a warehouse problem was the cause of the delay.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 213

DMaidment
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nothing here.

Im due to travel up to Manchester in just over an hour so hopefully it arrives in the manchester store I ordered it to by the time I get off the train.

Message 25 of 213

Sue86
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 chat told me last night my order was due into store that day, the 23rd. Store told me no click and collect orders were there when I went before they closed yesterday 🤷🏼‍ i’m off back to London today so they can cancel it, haven’t fulfilled their part so I’ll buy elsewhere now 

Message 26 of 213

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I understand that… Obviously no one has received their device in the middle of the night. However, there’s no harm in putting a question out for there for people who may, for example, come across this thread later in the day and have wonderfully received their device slight_smile

Message 27 of 213

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Let us know how you get on with cancelling it. Mines processing and was told by customer care that they can’t cancel it as the device needs to arrive and be sent back or declined to be collected. The irony that to get it cancelled, I need to have the device delivered, which is what I want anyway! 

Grear work by O2, as usual…

Message 28 of 213

Sue86
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 have raised it with the back office whatever that means and given me a ticket number. 

Message 29 of 213

BarryBiscuitBoy
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Would anyone have received it last night? I’d have more hope if the delivery window was larger!! 

Message 30 of 213