cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

mobilemandan
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 59 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

Exactle the same as my situation.  My original phone plan shows as £0 outstanding so wondering if i can call up and get the order cancelled and then just get something different

Message 81 of 216

Mikejjava
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to cancel, and they said that they couldn't cancel it due to the status, and I had to wait until it was delivered and reject it or return it. 

Message 82 of 216

Mick131
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's absolutely ridiculous that the phone is physically in store but due to a label issue I can't have it. IMHO store should give it to me send email with my details to IT tosay I have collected then it comes their problem to sort and keep customers happy.

Message 83 of 216

mobilemandan
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 59 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

As usual now just had the traditional 2pm text me order was delayed and will arrive tomorrow. 

Message 84 of 216

ChrisB71
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's not just Pixel phones. I have ordered a laptop through O2 and even paid a good chunk up front. Even though the laptop hasn't left their warehouse, somebody updated the status to In Transit, which stops me from being able to cancel my order. Dirty tactics. I will be cancelling my current direct debits until this gets sorted. I'll play them at their own game.

Message 85 of 216

ChrisB71
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Message 86 of 216

ChrisB71
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They play a dirty game and update the order status to In Transit which prevents you from being able to cancel. I'm still on to their customer service department now. I've told them I want a cancellation and refund today. Not when they allow me to.

Message 87 of 216

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hoping this isn't going to affect the fold... Pre-ordered for click and collect, and status has now changed to processing... Fingers crossed.

Message 88 of 216

Mick131
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had mine at 1400 as well the "Our carrier will text you with updates" always gets me wound up as I know it's in the store and its automated 

Message 89 of 216

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7827 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

What you will find cancelling Direct Debits is that one part of O2 works extremely well....the part that puts you into arrears, disconnects you and then sells the debit to a debt recovery agency 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 90 of 216