cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 213
212 REPLIES 212

Confused0511
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Word on the street is that you're now the proud owner of a Google Pixel 9...

Message 71 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still (not so) patiently waiting 

Message 72 of 213

Mikejjava
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah not received mine, and I just get lied to by customer services, last week and they said it would be delivered by the 27th and they would call me, it hasn't.

Rang yesterday and they said it would be delivered yesterday or today, it hasn't and if it was going to be delivered today, I think I may have gotten a change in status. 

I ask to put in a complaint, and they put me through to someone a placed the complaint, I asked if I would get a confirmation of me lodging the complaint and she said i would receive a text, I didn't and when I spoke to them yesterday, there was record of me lodging a complaint, it really is terrible service.

And through all of this I have had no contact from O2 unless I call them, no email "oh we are sorry for the delay..." No text, nothing.

Message 73 of 213

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9098 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I am not sure @Mikejjava how much use the submission of a formal complaint will be. We understand that it is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints, so hopefully you will have your 'phone by then ! 👍

If you do want to complain, I personally would not trust someone to deal with it over the 'phone. In order to complain effectively, you need to describe what has happened, the impact on you and what you want O2 to do to rectify matters. This is best articulated in writing. 

If you do want to pursue your complaint, please see :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

Message 74 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Who's hoping they win the O2 lottery tomorrow eh? 😂

Message 75 of 213

mobilemandan
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 59 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

I’m also impacted by this. Did a switch up a week ago yesterday, gave them the original phone back so showing as £0 outstanding now. New device was due to be delivered on Tuesday this week just gone. 

it’s actually arrived in store days ago so they have it yet can’t book it in as they keep getting an error message which I have seen. 

They sent off an error form days ago and all I get every day at 2pm is a text saying it’s taking longer to process and should be delivered tomorrow….and this happens every day 

More annoying is whilst this order is “processing” I can’t add any new lines, I can’t upgrade any other lines, I can’t do a sim swap or anything that requires an order as this needs to be completed first. Funny though the 1 thing they can still do is take payments 

Message 76 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not looking promising folks. I've just been told my device, the one I pre-ordered the morning after announcement, is sold out and that's the reason its still "Processing"?

Message 77 of 213

Mikejjava
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message 78 of 213

Mick131
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also have this issue ordered a Z Fold 6 on 25th for delivery on 27th due to bank Holiday now saying processing. Went in to store on 28th to find out what going on as I was local. To be told was delivered that day but because of a labeling issue not able to book in and give to me. Nearly a week and it not sorted. It the lack of communication that gets me after all O2 are a communication supplier.

Message 79 of 213

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've finally gave up with it. Cancelling order the moment it's available to collect and moving to a better network. Just ordered from elsewhere.

Message 80 of 213