Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell is going on at o2?

brackleyboi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I appreciate we're in very strange times, but what on earth is going on at o2? 

I made a new order yesterday (initially tried online, but would not accept my payment), so called up to make a new order - got pretty much straight through - made order of a new ipad, they took payment and said delivery would be Tuesday. 

I get an e-mail a couple of hours later seeing it is now out of stock (it was certainly in stock when they took payment for it). The e-mail mailbox is no longer monitored, the link they gave to live chat does not work, no one is answering the phones or replying on social media. 

Absolute shambles! If you can not fulfil orders, don't take payment for them! 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
o2 don't have a live stock system @brackleyboi, so everything shows in stock on the website.
If you want to speak to someone then you need to keep trying to call them.
All the advice we have is on the link below:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
o2 don't have a live stock system @brackleyboi, so everything shows in stock on the website.
If you want to speak to someone then you need to keep trying to call them.
All the advice we have is on the link below:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 6

Davidcass
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I ordered a new phone and sim yesterday, my current sim had just completely stopped working i can’t make outgoing calls but can still use my internet without WiFi and no one call me, can someone please help with this as 02 have completely shut down at the moment, thank you
Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
You need to speak to customer services @Davidcass.
See our help on the link below.

Message 4 of 6

brackleyboi
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the reply - I appreciate it. 

You would have thought that for a Telecomms company they would be well placed to handle remote working and a surge in queries. 

Also, mental they do not have a live stock system - madness. 

Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Not a problem.
Remote working is a complex thing and even more so when you take into account data protection and access to customer details (including financial data).
However, the lack of a live stock system is something we on the community have raised as an issue for some time. How and why they do not have one is a sore subject.

Message 6 of 6