cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to 'upgrade'?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone, i have a Samsung Galaxy S1. My contract ends 28th February 2013, but i can upgrade one month early. I want to upgrade to the S3. But was wondering whats the best way to upgrade? is it online? instore? or on the phone... Does it make a difference who you speak to, or would they all do the same deals... Just want to make sure i get the best deal really as i have been with O2 a long time.

thank you everyone.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm, all good answers but i think i might wait for the S4. Don't really want an S3 on a 24month contact if the S4 is round the corner.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Try the independents like CPW, Phones4u etc. You can stay on O2 and probably get the handset cheaper or a better tariff.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 are doing an S3 for £99 on a £26 a month tariff with unlimited mins / texts / 1gb data, or for £31 a month the phone is £29 (same mins/texts/data). Offer avaiable instore/online/telesales.
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

These are good deals but bear in mind Samsung will be releasing the S4 , rumoured to be around April.

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You coul go through your myo2 to look at our upgrades or go for the s3 & deal you like or wait for the rumoured s4

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience you usually get a better deal on the phone to upgrades

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm, all good answers but i think i might wait for the S4. Don't really want an S3 on a 24month contact if the S4 is round the corner.

Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Have to agree:smileywink:

Message 8 of 8