cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning Hidden Charges

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just been checking my Direct Debits [who does check them?] and found that i pay O2 twice - my line charges which are highlighted and in bold on my bill plus an additional £25.00 for the purchase of the phone ... thats £600.00 over 2 years ... the £25.00 is shown but in small print below the other charges .... can anyone give me a good reason why it is not given as much prominence as the rest of the bill?

I feel conned

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144881 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Refresh is billed airtime + Phone plan - It's all clearly explained in the T&C's.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144881 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Refresh is billed airtime + Phone plan - It's all clearly explained in the T&C's.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

No con at all. Refresh is taken by two direct debits. One for the phone plan and one for the airtime. Surely you read what you signed up for?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144881 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
See FAQ's here http://www.o2.co.uk/refresh/frequent-questions

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4