Did you mean: 

Voucher for £1 Samsung Earbuds Isn't Working

PaulRamsden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi

I have received my voucher code to get my £1 Samsung Earbuds. I am logged in to my account. I have used the link provided in the text. When I put in the voucher code it doesn't work. I can provide a screenshot proving that I've put the correct code in but obviously I don't want to share it on here. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PaulRamsden
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've managed to get this sorted out this evening. I called customer services and initially I was connected to an Indian call centre that couldn't help. Managed to get to speak to someone in the UK and they were able to process the order on the phone. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36528 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

PaulRamsden
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Those people haven't received their code yet.  I have mine but the system isn't working and won't accept my code.  Its so frustrating. I've lost a lot of faith in O2 this last couple of months and will probably leave for good after this contract ends. 

Message 3 of 7

PaulRamsden
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It says "VMS (Voucher Management System) is not available currently. Please try again later."

Message 4 of 7

pgn
  • 36528 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

Sounds like somebody needs to reboot something, or roll back a network change ... 😖

Message 5 of 7

PaulRamsden
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've managed to get this sorted out this evening. I called customer services and initially I was connected to an Indian call centre that couldn't help. Managed to get to speak to someone in the UK and they were able to process the order on the phone. 

Message 6 of 7

pgn
  • 36528 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

Persistence pays off - well done, @PaulRamsden 👍

Message 7 of 7