cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable
I called O2 last week when my phone randomly stopped making and receiving calls. I was told to dial ##002# to turn off voicemail - this worked and now I can make calls. The O2 operator said he would call me back to check it worked but never did. Can anyone tell me how to turn voicemail back on please? Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Dial 1750 to turn on and 1760 to turn off.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/m-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Dial 1750 to turn on and 1760 to turn off.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/m-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Just to add ##002# cancels all diverts, not just voicemail, so if you had any other diverts set such as call forwarding etc, you will need to set them up again.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous welcome to our forum! slight_smile

How are you doing with the voicemail, did you have a look at the advice given above? slight_smile Would be great to hear back from you!

Message 4 of 4