Did you mean: 

Voicemail switch off

Tautvis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, 

I'm aborded and I getting vm massiges but it's imposible to check and if i try dial 901 it's says unfortunately it's not availible for your number and each hour i get voicemail massage. How possible switch of its so anoing! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Tautvis
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

it's impossible number is not exist... and im cant call without +44...

Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23183 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@Tautvis 

Voicemail 901 Abroad
Pay & Go
Can I listen to my voicemail when I'm abroad?
Just call 901 like you do at home. This will work in all countries where you can use your mobile abroad.

How much does it cost?
If you call 901 to listen to your voicemail messages, it will cost the same as a call back to the UK.

Pay Monthly

How can I listen to my voicemail when I'm abroad?
Just call 901 as usual. This will work in most countries abroad. Depending on which country you're in, you'll either go straight to your messages or you'll go to your voicemail greeting. If it's your voicemail greeting, press * and enter your PIN.
In countries where this doesn't work, you'll need to call a different number for your voicemail. Usually, this involves you calling your own number, alternatively, call 1780 free from your mobile, or +447802 090 100 once you're abroad. We'll send you a text with the number to call.

How much does it cost?
If you call to listen to your voicemail messages, it will cost the same as a call back to the UK.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

Tautvis
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

each number i try call its say number not exist i read all manuals and all post and it's unsuseed i will not write here if all comments was helped btw. I even change in voicemail number and it's still says number not exist 

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

sorry I didn't relate 'aborded' to abroad

You should really switch it off when in the UK

Message 6 of 7

Tautvis
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

that you now i will then i will came after 2 mounth in uk. It's totaly terible voicemail 

Message 7 of 7