Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cityboyhirst
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
my wife's account was being billed 1.25 every 3 days from this premium rate number. When we realised we contacted o2 who told us how to stop the payment. They also gave us details: www.testprscompliance.co.uk and 03333137900 to claim money back.
The email doesn't exist and when we googled the number people said they was charged again.
Apparently o2 new of this as its been going on years. As anyone else had experience and what action did you take
TIA

Cityboyhirst
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@cityboyhirst 

Advice here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Help to get money back here www.payforitsucks.co.uk 

and how to avoid further charges here Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@cityboyhirst 

Advice here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Help to get money back here www.payforitsucks.co.uk 

and how to avoid further charges here Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Find the short 5 digit code that the message has come from and enter it here

https://psauthority.org.uk/

All contact details will be there and you can also report them to the regulator

Message 3 of 3