cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail 901

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all, this is a little weird for me, I've never ever heard of this happening.

I asked O2 to change my number yesterday due to calls from a blocked number. Since then I've been unable to use visual voicemail or normal voicemail on 901. Now when I phone 901 I get 3 beeps and get cut off. The same happens when someone phones me.

I've activated it and deactivated it, still nothing happens.

O2 say they've escalated the issue, so I'm just curious to know if any forum members know anything about the issue?
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
When we change the number, a new voicemail box is set up for the new number. It seems like it wasn't set up properly so the escalation should resolve this.

Unless you ported a number in - this may be a porting issue and will be resolved tomorrow.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was working perfectly on my old number and I still have the iPhone Bolton on my account
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
When we change the number, a new voicemail box is set up for the new number. It seems like it wasn't set up properly so the escalation should resolve this.

Unless you ported a number in - this may be a porting issue and will be resolved tomorrow.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was give the number from O2 as I asked them to change my number. It's was escalated this morning and I was told it'll take 24hrs so il phone again tomorrow. I've just never heard of this happening. I've number changed a few times on my pay and go, never had this issue. So fingers crossed it'll start working tomorrow morning if not il phone cs. Thanks for your help slight_smile
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still not working. On the phone to CS, might take a while as they so called have a power outage! 😞 not happy!
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear that.

It didn't happen to be a Scottish advisor you spoke to? A power outage would mean an easy day at work wink

Hopefully when things are back up and running they'll get to it asap.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah it is funnily enough. Transferring me to a guru. How a guru will help no idea as its an account issue not a problem with the phone
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guru can mean a few thing. Network services are gurus - who may be able to solve the issue as they can deal with account provisioning like voicemail.
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been passed up. I'm supposed to recive a text message with a reference code. I haven't recived it yet, so hopefully he's got my number right and passed it through properly.

Thanks for your help opium! slight_smile
Message 9 of 9