Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used data

Vickied
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How can I see what data I’ve used in current month. I seem to have used nearly all my allowance. This never happens. I’ve been in bed 2 months now recovering from covid virus & always on WiFi. I didn’t use any data at all last month. Any ideas how I can check please.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Vickied 

Check in My O2.

Guide: My O2 App 

Guide: How-to guide for My O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144223 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@Vickied 

If you look under data usage in your phone settings, it will tell you what apps have used data and how much.

Your wifi can drop out or phone can become disconnected and unless you have mobile data turned off, the phone will default to using data rather than a poor wifi connection.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Vickied
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the guide. My billing date was 20th May. I’m getting Total usage for the months up to 20thApril. Only Total of how much I’ve used - nearly all of allowance- since 20th May. It’s only 24th. Last months usage was 75mb. I’m still in the same bed. !! Not been well enough to leave it. Can I find out how allowance has been used up ?
Message 4 of 7

Vickied
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. That’s helpful. I know WiFi can drop out. That’s how I get a small amount of usage. Last month 75mb . But never expected the whole month in 4 days. Didn’t know I could check data on phone itself. I will give it a try. Will also turn off mobile data. Never had to worry about it before.
Thank you fir your suggestions
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144223 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
Welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

No problem @Vickied thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7