Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Billing Help For Disability

DaisyX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently found out that my son has been going over on his contract. The contract is in my name and he has gone over £300! I suffer from severe depression and cannot talk on the phone to people. I would like to pay this back but cannot afford it in one payment. Can anyone help? It's making me sick at the thought of being in so much debt with 02.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

To pay bills, ask for payment extensions etc, you need to contact the Payment Management Team.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Other numbers

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@DaisyX See if there's anything in this link that can help you: https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all/services-and-support

I'm not sure if Live Chat is up and running or not. It seems to be a bit sporadic, but you can try. If it comes down to having to speak to Payment Management, you may have to see if you can find someone to call them on your behalf, but you will have to be present when they call.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @DaisyX , further to the above suggestions, if you decide to try the Access for you service that @Bambino mentioned above, feel free to let me or anyone in our community team know and we can help you out with the registration if you haven't completed it already. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4