Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading via Carphone Warehouse

Pauline
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - I've just upgraded my phone via Carphone warehouse stayinh with O2 and keeping my number - will you do the transfer automatically? Will my bills just transfer over - don't need to cancel my existing payments?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Pauline 

Providing it was an upgrade and not an additional contract, there is no need for you to do anything.

It will all happen automatically and bills will continue to come from the same account on the same day each month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Pauline 

Providing it was an upgrade and not an additional contract, there is no need for you to do anything.

It will all happen automatically and bills will continue to come from the same account on the same day each month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It's all automatic, when upgrading all your info is just passed over to O2 from carphone warehouse for billing.
For you, everything should remain the same.
Carphone warehouse are just the middlemen, you are still charged by O2.
Message 3 of 3