Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded phone contract

Gemma2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have upgraded my phone now, when I get it and set it up will the other contract just stop working after? Thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
The old one will stop as soon as the upgrade is processed, so probably some time today your new tariff will come into effect on your current sim.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
The old one will stop as soon as the upgrade is processed, so probably some time today your new tariff will come into effect on your current sim.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Gemma2020 , I hope everything went ok with your contract and you're enjoying your new phone. slight_smile Let us know if you have any additional questions at any point.

Cheers @gmarkj for your help above!

Message 3 of 6

Gemma2020
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
G
Message 4 of 6

Gemma2020
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for your reply i paid the phone contract off last tuesday and upgraded from iphone 7 to samsung galaxy s10 and the keyboard is frustrating with a commar and a full stop either side of the keyboard and the phone is rather big to hold, not too sure i have made the right choice
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good to hear you got the contract side of things sorted!

It can take a bit of time to get used to a new phone, especially when switching from a different operating system as well. That's a big screen size difference too!

I actually love the bigger screen size now for my phone personally, took me a while to get used to it too when I made the switch a few years ago. Need to take some time to adjust the way you hold it. I hope you'll get used to it soon too @Gemma2020 slight_smile

Message 6 of 6