cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi was wondering when i can upgrade my phone? will O2 let me no when i can?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every one you contact on O2 tells you different things that's the trouble and on o2 chat they say you cannot pay your contract off so who do I believe everyone is saying different things Im now utterly confused and been messed about that much I give up with O2 I've complained on here because I've got no where on my upgrade and listening to the wrong advice off different O2 employees I'm finding it funny now because I've gone past frustration
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

For account queries and upgrades always speak to customer service on 202. Webchat is ok for general queries but not for upgrades or closing accounts. It's no wonder you are confused with such conflicting advice.

You can end your account and pay up your contract at ANY time. Call 202 or speak to upgrades.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been so messed about with O2 I just want leave now so bitterly disappointed with my attempts to upgrade my phone a month early and pay O2 £200 of my hard earned money towards new handset , just think we are all numbers now no one really cares about customers anymore .
Message 13 of 13