Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Nichola1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , i have a long winded question..🙄. I’m due an upgrade, but the phone I have already is fine ((Iphone 7 ) soooo I want to upgrade to an iPhone 6 so I can give the 6 to my husband and I will keep my iPhone 7.. so when the new phone arrives I will have the SIM card with all the data and use it in my old phone, can I then go to o2 and get a new SIM card for my husband and keep his phone number, he is currently on o2 sim only With a Samsung phone. So can I get him a new sim for an iPhone, sim only keepin his oringinal number. I don’t even know if this makes sense. I know what I mean but don’t know if I’ve explained it right 🤪

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes you can do that. If his sim is the same size he can simply put the sim in the iphone 6. If it's a different size needed, then he can just pop into the O2 store and they will provide a free sim and swap the number over for him.

Failing that he can swap is number over here : http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

He may find that his present sim is a 3 in 1 whereby he can simply press out the right nano size.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes you can do that. If his sim is the same size he can simply put the sim in the iphone 6. If it's a different size needed, then he can just pop into the O2 store and they will provide a free sim and swap the number over for him.

Failing that he can swap is number over here : http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

He may find that his present sim is a 3 in 1 whereby he can simply press out the right nano size.

Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Nichola1, let us know how you're getting on with this and if you're now all good to go with your upgrade? Do you need any additional help? slight_smile 

Message 3 of 3