cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just upgraded my phone online last night to what I thought was a good deal. Deal advertised/offered on official O2 site was iPhone 5 32GB on O2 refresh with upfront cost of £49.99 with unlimited calls, unlimited texts & 2GB of data for £37 a month. However since my order has been processed I've not been placed on the advertised tariff & instead have unlimited calls & texts with only 1GB of data. Anyone know why this is & whether or not O2 are obliged to honour what they are advertising?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should get the phone on Friday, opted to collect it from local O2 store seeing as I'm working all the time, or so it seems meaning I wouldn't be around for home delivery. Have checked MyO2 already, 1GB data is showing as pending removal & 2GB pending approval. I get billed the £42 it would normally cost but with a £5 "loyalty discount" applied reducing it to the £37 as advertised. I've an iPhone 5 just now but 16GB capacity is no longer enough! 😆
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

16gb not enough !

wink

I still have 10gb free storage on mine.

I only have 114 songs on it as my ipod touch has all my tunes on it.

I also gained more space back after un jail-breaking the iPhone too.

Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't have an alternative music player as such lol just my phone so all my music is on here. I have over 700 CDs at home so that might give u an idea as to why 16GB isn't enough now! 😃
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol, I dont know that many songs !!

wink

Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think it might be time to downsize the collection! Lol. Anyway cheers for the help, am off to tackle my next problem, faulty sky tv! 👋
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your very welcome and welcome to the forum too.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Message 16 of 16