cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have returned to o2 but when setting up my account all my old info is there including my balance. I want it all transferred to my new number.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Your new account is trying to latch onto your existing account it appears. This is a customer forum and we have no access to your account details. You need to contact customer services from the numbers shown in this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Only they will have access to your personal details and will hopefully be able to sort this for you

Welcome to the forum by the way...Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

This is a customer to customer forum so you would need to speak to customer service on 202. They would be able to assist you.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Your new account is trying to latch onto your existing account it appears. This is a customer forum and we have no access to your account details. You need to contact customer services from the numbers shown in this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Only they will have access to your personal details and will hopefully be able to sort this for you

Welcome to the forum by the way...Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If you have a new account you will also have a new log in so you need to check your emails or contracts for the log in details or call CS on 202 for them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4