Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid bill paid

paymonthly11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had an unpaid bill which I paid as well as the next one now my phone doesn’t work at all and has been disconnected and my phone number is no longer available on my 02 account and I can’t contact 02 at all
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@paymonthly11 

Use skype to contact O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@paymonthly11 

Use skype to contact O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @paymonthly11 ,

Have you received a letter asking you to call o2 to discuss your bill? If so, you need to give that number a call. If you haven't then I would suggest that you give 0800 902 0217. If you can get wifi on your mobile, you can call them via Skype. You need proof of payment ( a bank receipt or bank statement ) or if you paid over the phone with o2  - the reference number they sent by text to you ).

If this is not possible, you need to go to an o2 store and get them to put you through to this number. ( don't forget to bring proof of payment, and you will also need id - drivers licence or passport - for proof of identity ). I hope you get this sorted soon.

signature
Message 3 of 3