cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm very annoyed at the fact that o2 has decided to upgrade my sim only contract without my authorisation over the weekend, and sends me a text message on a Sunday evening where I cannot even contact them as they are closed. Why on earth would I upgrade from the 20gb data to a 500mb price plan! Absolute nonsense
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It needs investigating pretty quickly I would say!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed @MI5 I'd like to know how many people it's happening to. Looks like its very recent. The order started yesterday with confirmations happening today
Message 32 of 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It will be fully traceable on the system so hopefully the perp will be found quickly and stopped.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

We wouldn't know the amount of people this is happening to...However we do have 3 reported cases on this forum...obviously there could be people who aren't posting here...Worrying indeed.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff as suspected I have just been fed a load of boll#$%S on live chat. A lovely lady said she'd fixed it. Logged on to find out it wasn't fixed. Next gent confirmed the first lady couldn't fix it. Asked for copies of the chat. Was told unfortunately the system was down. Took a few screenshots of the 2nd conversation for good measure. Call back tomorrow to fix it. The new phone seems to be sent by express delivery. Aggressive marketing indeed
Message 35 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hopefully @MI5. This is ridiculous. It's been a time consuming process so far trying to sort this. What's the best foot forward? Refuse the phone tomorrow? Or take it and return?
Message 36 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might try a new post to find out how many this is happening to.
Message 37 of 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Stick to one post mate as it's easier to keep everything together.
You can refuse delivery but if it was me I'd take delivery and return it myself so I could track it's return and know it had been received back by o2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 38 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous please let me know if you get anywhere. I've got nowhere tonight. Lied to online only to have another member of staff confirm that the first member was unable to do what she said she was doing.
Message 39 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Appreciate the help @MI5
Message 40 of 47