Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No signal in rural location with O2

I just purchased a new phone and o2 pay monthly sim, no signal at all, when I chated with the help desk they told me the signal in my area was fine, actually the guy said its all right in your area? How can it be alright if I am not getting a signal....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to SIM only from contract

I have just switched at the end of my 2 year contract onto SIM only, keeping my old device as it is fine.Has anyone done this? My last monthly payment went out just a few days ago - will I get a refund for some of that payment or will the SIM only pa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls from Ireland

HII have a standard Tarraf unlimited texts, calls, 4G etc.If I receive calls from a Mobie or Landline in Ireland to my Mobile here in the UK will I incur charges for receiving the call and if I called the other way what would I be charged.Cheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SONY XPERIA Z1 COMPACT WON'T TURN ON

Hi, my Z1 won't turn on. Even though it says its fully charged. When i try and switch it on sometimes it vibrates, sometimes it doesnt. Can anyone tell me whats up? Stu

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot upgrade from Dubai....HELP!!!!

I am in Dubai, and trying to upgrade my refresh plan. A new phone and a new tarrif.I have tried phoning O2, getting a link from them and then trying to pay the upfront cost. I have tried 4 different cards on 4 seperate occassions, and each time it wi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

when o2 network gets taken over by 3

I have kept with O2 for the last 15 years (actually now Tesco but same coverage so I don't care) as the coverage is pretty reliable where I work. I'm excited by the prospect of being taken over by 3 because they seem to be the only provider with a de...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help swapping from vodafone to o2

Hi all, so I have a vodafone number what i wish to change to o2. My current o2 number (with text and web tariff) and i do not wish to lose my tariff. I just want to simply swap this vodafone number so it becomes my new number on o2 (text n web). How ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet charges

Does it cost £1 every time I use the internet on my mobile?

Lecky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos