Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paid two airtime bills by mistake

I paid my tarrif and airtime bill early today and when I paid my airtime I mistakenly paid twice anyone know if I can be refunded

Benglover by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Photo transfers

Hi I've got the galaxy 7edge I want to transfer my photos on to laptop iv tried with USB cable but it's not working any ideas anyone??

Mo50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange Handset

Just taken delivery of a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus and I am not liking it and want to move back to an Apple device. So, I thought I would have a read through the 02 change of mind policy, which states.... "If you're an O2 Refresh customer, you've the ri...

Resolved! Transferring Number

Was wondering. If I have 2 separate O2 monthly contracts. One is near the end of it's term but I want to keep that phonenumber. Can I swap the phone numbers over on them once contract has ended?

Storm2912 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Police discount help

I just joined 02, im in the MET and i was hoping if you could help me get my police discount please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime

Ive just paid my airtime bill in full will i get put back on even tho i have a outstanding device bill

Unable to view bill - yet again

I have two bills on 1 account. I can always open the bills (in a separate window) to view them for one of accounts with no issues.For the other account I am unable to view them, and this happens every time I need to view one which is approximately ev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges

I have been using an app called connect. This allows me to send messages to a group of people using my message Allowance. I’ve used this for five years and suddenly have been charged 41p For each message in the group. Has 02 changed their charging wi...

Norris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited music streaming

Hello again I am on a 30gb airtime refresh plan and i just noticed i get free music streaming. It didn't mention this in the tariff details when i ordered online and looking at other tariffs it doesnt state you get this. I would of gone with a lower ...

calviin by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge on account

I’ve been charged £4.50 on my account. I was on Facebook and while scrolling , suddenly a text came thru saying thanks for subscribing!!! I instantly replied “Stop” but was still charged. I didn’t agree to anything

Keith- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos