Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! new tariff

changed tariffs today The deal was £15 for 12mths then £26 there after it says gone through but is showing my bill of £26mth Wrote via FB and they say it takes 24hours to go through Just weird as must have gone through or wouldnt have changed Anyone ...

tash76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Obtaining Proof of purchase - blood from stone anyone

I have been trying now over a week to obtain a proof of purchase for accessories purchased with my phone in Feb 2017 so i can provide this to the insurance company who currently have my phone. First i was told i would recieve in the post then it didn...

Resolved! finish contract

I owe £49 on my phone £7 a month and have a £12 monthly airtime contract, I understand if i pay my phone up, I can change to another provider. Reason, have moved and O2 unfortunately poor where I've moved to. So can someone confirm that my contract f...

dnumde by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order?

I ordered my device on Friday and still have no received an email confirmation that it’s being despatched or tracking info despite paying for next day before 12 delivery. I spoke to an adviser this morning who said I would receive the email and my or...

David1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling 03 numbers from Spain

I am currently in Spain and need to know if I am able to call a UK ‘03’ number as part of my monthly minute allowance? I know I can call 03 numbers when i am I the UK, but the rules are not clear enough for this situation. Thanks in advance.

Aly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling abroad - disappointed customer

Does anybody know when O2 will finally add international bolt ons? We have been promised that it will be at the beggining of the year and still no signs of it. I am really disappointed that we have to pay so much to call abroad. I start thinking that...

Soku by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service on iPhone 6 in USA

I moved to the US a couple of years ago, but kept my UK SIM (Pay Monthly) active and still pay the bills. Haven't used the SIM for quite some time but i have a need to do it to access some of my UK personal accounts. However, when plugging the SIM in...

cm1210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos