Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make contact about new billing system

Sarahcr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been sent a letter from o2 requesting I call them otherwise they will no longer be providing me with their service. I have called many times, never spoke to anyone and just listened to music for a total of 4 hours! I've text the help service on the app, they say I have to call the number on the letter, I've emailed a complaint. Today I have tried to call again and get an automated message saying the 'it is not possible to connect your call'. What am I supposed to do if they are going to cut me off but I can't get in touch!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145073 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Sarahcr 

We've had a few of these strange reports recently.

It seems that the auto migration of some customers has failed and O2 need to do it manually, but can't do it without the customer involvement.

Keep trying the number given and try to call early at 8.00am when the lines open.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 9

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36539 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@Dave-O2 any comment from above? Has the migration to 360 changed to invitation by letter to work with O2 to get the account moved?

Any clarification on when these migrations, which require a call to O2, operate (i.e. 9am to 4pm, or 24hr 7days a week, etc...)?

Message 3 of 9

Sarahcr
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately the line is only open Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm. This is why I have had difficulty. I am now on the main o2 customer service and have been transferred to another department. I've been waiting 43 minutes. I need to work so this is very frustrating and disappointing.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 145073 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

Another seemless migration @Sarahcr !!!!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 9

Sarahcr
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Weird thing is, I only migrated from Virgin late last year to o2. So why didn't they do it then?

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Sarahcr wrote:

Weird thing is, I only migrated from Virgin late last year to o2. So why didn't they do it then?

That's what usually happened @Sarahcr. It was O2 customers who had to wait until all VM customers were migrated to the new 360 system. You must have slipped through the net!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Sarahcr
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wonder if it is because my number was originally an o2 one, as I was with o2 years back? I moved as signal was always poor, it still was with Virgin anyway lol!

Message 8 of 9

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 692 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Sarahcr Can you please drop me a PM with your mobile number and I'll get this checked out 🙂

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 9 of 9