Did you mean: 

Unable to get decent mobile phone coverage in flat

Habib234
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Im really struggling to get a decent phone signal in my flat. When I speak to people, they either can't hear me or there is a long delay before they hear what I've said. I understand its either probably something to do with the construction of the building I'm in or a problem with the local mobile mast. I spoke to 02 in one of their shops and they've said the mast is not working as it should, meaning myself and other local 02 customers are not getting the coverage they've paid for . He said to wait a couple of weeks but this issue has been ongoing for a while now.

I looked into purchasing repeaters off the web but they are expensive. What can 02 do to rectify this as its very frustrating not being able to use mobile data inside my flat. When i'm out side my flat I can get decent coverage but that's not always practical or desirable. 

Any tips ?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144521 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Habib234 

O2 will be getting the mast fixed asap.

Other than that, they will do nothing else.

You can use wifi calling indoors or switch down to 2g as the signal will be stronger for calls.

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144521 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Habib234 

O2 will be getting the mast fixed asap.

Other than that, they will do nothing else.

You can use wifi calling indoors or switch down to 2g as the signal will be stronger for calls.

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2