Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have a contract (through carphone warehouse) which h is due for an upgrade in June, o2 phones to get me to upgrade saying they would pay off my existing contract. A do I have to send my old phone to them or do I get to keep it?

Lauren-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g 5g

Hi I’ve just bought a note 20 ultra 5g but my current SIM card is a 4g how can I change to 5g is there a fee? New SIM card required?Cheers in advance J

James666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my old O2 number

HiI have tried to contact O2 customer service but I got no help with the automated answer voicemail. I have also tried O2 store twice abd they declined to help me saying I should contact customer services.I hope I can any advice here .I am an O2 cust...

Mony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HOW TO CLAIM DISCOUNT

How do I claim my discount as front line worker i have my code but dont know how to claim it off my bill.

Resolved! Retention team

Hi anyone know an easy way to get in touch with the retention team?Im due an upgrade and sadly most of time when I ring I get put through to platinum and to be honest they can’t really do me a deal.and when I suggest a pac code they say we are really...

Resolved! iPhone 12 pro blue 256gb

Does anyone have more of a specific idea around when the iPhone 12 pro blue 256gb will be back in stock? Not happy with O2 as they advised it is in stock when I was upgrading hut then get a message saying it’s not in stock and will take upto 6 weeks?...

Raidhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

I got busy with my grandson and forgot to set up my extra, I'm now past the cut off date for it, is there anyway I can set it up as my extra, I really wanna watch mandalorian! XxX

Lynne79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not used to this

I have just joined O2 and I am keeping my number. I have the PAC code from BT, do I have to tell them to stop charging me?Geoff D L

GeoffDL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I have just changed Tarriff and suddenly my data usage has increased drastically. Normally I use about 1GB of data because I am at home and using home wifi. In just 10 days I have already used over this. Can anyone offer any advice as I cannot get to...

Arolcay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

I have just upgraded and chosen amazon videos as an extra ivegone to activate it with the link but because we already have an amazon account it says I’m not entitled to the free amazon extra but the amazon account is in my husbands name not mine but ...

Pam3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos