Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 ported my number to someone else

I ported all my families Sims to o2 3 went through ok. The 4th sim O2 ported the number to someone else! Basically a random man has my wife's phone number! I have phone, I have chatted, I have tweeted, I have been into a shop, I have emailed and no o...

mc_wardy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming abroad

My son went to the USA 10 days ago, and updated his O2 contract to include data roaming abroad specifically for USA. Since he’s arrived in America he’s had no data and no signal. Any suggestions please?

Dad007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping o2 paygo number when swapping to o2 pay monthly

I seem to be going round in circles trying to keep my paygo o2 number when I switch to o2 pay monthly.I fill in all the details but one of the options is for the pax code which I don't have or need as I am not leaving o2! So confusing and not a simpl...

Brpt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Siim only

I have just ordered a SIim only deal for my husbands phone and I said his phone was 5g ready but it is not. Will he be able to use the SIIM ???

Clare65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif charges

I have been charged for tariffs on two numbers which were cancelled. When do I receive a refund?

userpd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of my sim card

I am wanting to cancel my sim card, I have 30 days to do it but haven't been able to contact anyone or find the help. I no longer need the sim card. I need help please

O2 Open - Not had a reply

Hi, I’ve submitted my pay slip for verification that I am entitled to a Blue Light Card discount (I work for the NHS). The email I received said verification could take up to 3 days, and I’d receive an email with a link in once verification was compl...

Reb_Row by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leave O2

Stop to renew

Xun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using mobile abroad

Hi can anyone recommend the cheapest way of using my mobile in Morocco next week? I mean like which bolt-on would be best? thanks

Caff63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos