Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter full card number

Lexi104
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've decided to come to O2, moving from EE, where I have attempted to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, however, when I get to the very end where I put in my payment details, I am unable to enter my entire card number.

I have tried looking if anyone else has had this specific issue, but have not seen anything.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Lexi104 

Difficult without seeing what page you are on and how you are entering your details, but to check, do not enter any spaces in your number.

If you keep getting the same error, try calling customer services to put your order through manually or pop into your local o2 shop Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Lexi104 

Difficult without seeing what page you are on and how you are entering your details, but to check, do not enter any spaces in your number.

If you keep getting the same error, try calling customer services to put your order through manually or pop into your local o2 shop Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Also, @Lexi104, be sure you have not selected Amex as the card-type - the number is shorter on an Amex card, and the verification code is 4 digits, not 3 as on other payment/credit cards.

Good luck, and we hope to welcome you to O2 properly soon 👍

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It would be far better to call customer service, the online ordering has been known to cause problems before when entering card details. Just a thought, you aren't entering spaces between the numbers?

Message 4 of 4