Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Mail

Iqzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

UK Mail are terrible, also their phone number only reaches an automated line with 3 options with no option to speak to anyone.

Does anyone have their number which goes to a real human being? I need to contact them regarding an O2 delivery.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Iqzy 

It isn't your responsibility to chase UK Mail, it is O2's.

Chase customer service to contact them on your behalf Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Iqzy 

It isn't your responsibility to chase UK Mail, it is O2's.

Chase customer service to contact them on your behalf Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Iqzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Basically O2 could do nothing about it. Even though paid for same day the couriers excuse was they picked it up late (12pm is late?) Even O2 said that's a lame excuse. Now I spoke to the courier they said no we never do same day delivery. What lies. Who do I believe? Then I told O2 ask them to send on Saturday. They saying they will refuse so will need to send on Monday. Ridiculous courier why O2 use them is beyond me
Message 3 of 3