Did you mean: 

Trying to combine numbers/accounts under one my02 account

Matt36
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Our family of 5 is currently dispersed across 3 email logins (and somehow 4 account numbers (?)) - partly no doubt to the migration process from Virgin Mobile. All 5 phones are on pay monthly plans.

I called o2 to try and get all the numbers under one email address (I am assuming one email address is the same as one myo2 account?) to simplify things since I was unable to move a number from one email address to another through "Add products and services".

Initially we were told this would not be a problem, but then customer services told me that I would essentially have to get a PAK code, move to another provider and then come back again to do this which seems unbelievable.

Is there really no way to combine myo2 accounts? I understand that some of the phone credit agreements are under my wife, and some under me, but at the end of the day, the myo2 account is just an online view of this surely?

thanks for any advice

Matt

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Matt36 

Merging of accounts is currently not possible whilst customers are being moved to a new billing system.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Matt36 

Merging of accounts is currently not possible whilst customers are being moved to a new billing system.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7926 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

I'm afraid you have to create a new My O2 account for each number. That will mean 5 different email addresses.

Crazy

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

I'm afraid you have to create a new My O2 account for each number. That will mean 5 different email addresses.

Crazy

OP already has access to all, just not merged.

Message 4 of 6

Matt36
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do you know how long the migration to the new system will take?

Message 5 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7926 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

We asked, but haven't got a recent update. I suspect it's not going as well as they hoped.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 6