Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple data offers on pay monthly

Deepblue18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I’m a little confused. I’m interested in the £15pm triple data offer (5gb to 15gb) but I don’t understand the terms. Does the 15gb go back to 5gb after 2 September as it says it’s limited or does the triple data offer stay across the whole 12 month period? Thanks
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123325 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Deepblue18 

It stays across the whole contract period. It just means the offer closes on Sept 2nd. If you click on the litte i in the blue part of the offer, it confirms it

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 123325 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Deepblue18 

It stays across the whole contract period. It just means the offer closes on Sept 2nd. If you click on the litte i in the blue part of the offer, it confirms it

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 123325 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Deepblue18 

Just for info, when you click on the i this is what's displayed

Get 15GB for the price of 5GB. For a limited time only. Ends 2 September.

Each year your airtime tariff will be adjusted on your April bill by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in the preceding February. Find out more at o2.co.uk/prices.

Price applies until you change tariff, leave or upgrade. Ends 2 September 2020. 12 month minimum term sim only tariff purchased direct from O2. Unused mins, text and data allowances must be used within the month and cannot be carried over.

Standard calls, texts and data in the UK and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Excludes premium-rate and service numbers. Special and out of bundle numbers chargeable. 5G available in selected areas. 5G device, sim and tariff required to access 5G.

Phone not included. Subject to status, availability and payment by direct debit. Terms and fair usage policy apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Edited to highlight.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3