cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up bonus allowance offer and system downtime

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a text message from O2 UK last week offering ‘an extra £20 allowance when you top up once by 28/06/2014’ which I planned to avail of on three O2 Pay & Go numbers. However, I needed to contact Customer Service first to address some issues with the three accounts.

During my first attempt on Thursday 26th my Live Chat session was cut short before I had exchanged the necessary details with the CS agent. I tried Live Chat again a few times on Thursday/Friday/Saturday but was told that some of your systems were down so the agents could not access my accounts to view or update them.

I managed to get most of the issues resolved yesterday (Sunday 29th) but the offer date of 28/06/2014 had passed by then. I need to top up all three numbers ASAP but would expect to still be able to avail of this offer. What can be done please?

Regards

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would suggest speaking to uk Cs on 4445 from your phone ref account enquiries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would suggest speaking to uk Cs on 4445 from your phone ref account enquiries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144386 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
I would guess as the date has passed you will be out of luck now unfortunately.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3