cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tocco Lite text transfer

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to transfer or save text messages currently on my Tocco Lite. I have bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and will be keeping my existing number. I am also changing frm Pay as You Go to a monthly contract. Grateful for help, preferably in simple language!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunatly I think the toco lite is incapable to transferring sms from the searching I just did:(

Samsung states that kies may be able to transfere contacts though if that's of use?

How many txts do you need to transfere? I wonder if it would be possible to transfere them via saving to the sim. (Very long process for lots of txts)

Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment. If you'd like more info ill happily oblidge slight_smile

Welcome to the forums:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunatly I think the toco lite is incapable to transferring sms from the searching I just did:(

Samsung states that kies may be able to transfere contacts though if that's of use?

How many txts do you need to transfere? I wonder if it would be possible to transfere them via saving to the sim. (Very long process for lots of txts)

Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment. If you'd like more info ill happily oblidge slight_smile

Welcome to the forums:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2