Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Exclusive offer when due an upgrade?

Running up to my upgrade date of Sept 26th I had three nudges to upgrade early by O2... But at a cost. I declined and waited.After Sept 26th I heard nothing. Waited a week or so then sorted out an upgrade myself over the phone. I'm awaiting delivery....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huge data bill - help

My latest 02 bull is totalling over £700. I am most distraught as my average monthly spend is around 130 pounds. I travel very frequently, usually once a month and always use data in the same way, usually connected to wifi where possible. I am not su...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On hold for 1hr 6mins and counting!!

I'm bored now!! I just 'wanted' to speak to advisor about an offer we were offered yesterday..... Contemplating on moving to Vodafone like the other half!! 3min queue yesterday to talk to them!

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are O2 for real?????

I started using O2 in Sept when I paid in advance then 4th Oct got another months bill which I've paid i then changed from £16 to £24 per month today I've been billed £52.90 even though the only extra call charges was £7.33 i had already paid in adva...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micro sim

Hi guys, is it possible to change sim cards from a large size to a micro sim and be able to keep the same phone number? thanks for any help

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1750 & 1760 don't work

I want to disable my voicemail, however calling 1760 results in an error tone (as does calling 1750). The O2 help page on voicemail states: "To switch 'ON' your Voicemail 901 service you need to dial 1750 from your mobile and to switch 'OFF' dial 176...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone E1200 and sims card

Help please???????????? I had a new phone last week showing the number in the subject area and want it set up please. All PAYG no bolt ons etc just ............. Text / Talk. only. Can you register it for me and then I need to add some funds to the n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade in a middle of the month

Hi guys,I am leaving abroad by the end of the month and wanted to cancel my 12 months agreement I've signed up at some point in July. Crazy thing happend as I was unable to cancel it straight away without paying extra fees but I was able to upgrade t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Plus price on O2 Refresh

My contract will end next month and I am looking at upgrade options. I was looking at tariff that include iPhone 6 Plus 16GB O2 has pay monthly tariff refresh for £53. In the breakdown they say that £30 is the phone payment and £23 is the airtime pay...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos