cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts to notify me of missed calls

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just lately I've started to get a text Every time some one rings me to tell me I've missed a call while I was on the phone how can I stop this because I hate it if it's important enough I'm sure they will ring back later lol

Also I sent off a request to O2 to unlock my phone I got an email back stating to put a SIM card in from another network and to connect to iTunes to complete the unlock this was about a month ago and I still haven't done it yet will I still be able to do this or do I have to request it again not sure if there are time limits in which I had to do it for slight_smile
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
So when I dial 1760 is it turning off alert for missed call and voicemail sorry for the silly questions lol
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well just rang my phone it goes to voicemail still and haven't received a text notifying me of a missed call so hopefully sorted thanks for your time
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 13 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Ah, OK. It looks like 1760 turns off whatever was active at the time (you can't have call alerts and VM together), so in your case it has turned off call alerts. Just dial 1750 to check VM is on if you want it on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok cheers thanks for the advice
Message 15 of 15