Did you mean: 

Taken out new contract and gave PAC code on signing up

Dean3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

When signing up for my o2 contract I gave my PAC code to port my number across.  I have now received my o2 sim but I do not know when my number is being ported across.

I received a text message from o2 on the number I wish to keep saying to text swap to 20220 to activate my sim.  From reading up on this, this seems to be for when o2 have sent you a new sim to replace an old one.

Has anyone got any advice on what I should do as o2 I hard to contact at the moment as you can imagine.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144714 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Dean3 

Contact customer service to check the porting info has been received and is correct Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144714 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Dean3 

Contact customer service to check the porting info has been received and is correct Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10777 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
Hello @Dean3
Welcome to the o2 community forum.
Hope you can sort all out soon.
Best wishes.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 3