cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap mobile number from monthly to pay as you go.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to swap my contract mobile number(o2)to my old sim card pay as you go(o2).

I want to keep my contract but with different number.

How do I do this?Both numbers has been in use for a while. Please If anyone can help me with this I will be thankful.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You won't be able to switch numbers like that. You can move your contract number to your PAYG SIM but this will end your contract and any remaining months will have to be paid off. You are best waiting until your contract period is up and then switch it to a PAYG SIM.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You won't be able to switch numbers like that. You can move your contract number to your PAYG SIM but this will end your contract and any remaining months will have to be paid off. You are best waiting until your contract period is up and then switch it to a PAYG SIM.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3