Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Email address

How do I update my email address with O2 ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

I've logged on numerous times in the last 2 days and live chat is always unavailable. I don't want to phone up as I would rather a paper trail of what is being said! Is there an email address?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number change. How do I delete it ...

Hi troops. I just got a new number and entered it on my details. I still have the old number next to it with all the old details showing what I had left on it when I left 02. Well i'm back with 02 again and I just updated my new number but cannot fin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

I have recently got married and wish to change my name on my account. I can't find anywhere on your website to do this. Please can you advise where to look?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK

hi guys and girls, got a bit of a problem and im hoping its at o2's end and not mine.had my galaxy s5 since release date around 2 months ago and had no problems until yesterday. when i try make a phone call i get "not registered on network" error mes...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd o2 pay monthly account along with iphone 5c

hi,just got a 2nd o2 contract with a iphone 5c. i want to put my pay monthly sim into the new iphone and give my partner my old iphone 4s with the new contract sim. so i have the new iphone with my orignal contract sim, my partner has the new contrac...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my bill?

I'm trying to view my bill - it's was never an easy thing to do it the past, but now it's all changed and you've made it even harder!! I want to see my itemised bill. Please help. Getting very frustrated with your site.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone activated

Sorry for this, it's a bit of a noob question:- Does anyone know how long it takes to get my new phone activated? I've been with O2 for ages, ordered my new iPhone 6 last week and it arrived yesterday. I've put in the new micro-SIM but not getting an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

I changed my DD date 2 months ago via live chat. It hasn't been changed. I have now been charged 2x£30 late fee payments as I'm on my maternity leave and it takes a few days for my money to transfer into my account. I have just been lied to by live c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos