cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split line with orange. Anyone ringing me who's not O2 goes to orange voicemail!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Someone please help!!!!
I brought my number over from orange when I started my O2 contract with a new phone and now anybody who's NOT on the O2 network, landline or mobile, gets my orange voicemail. It's been 3 days now since the transfer should have been completed and all I get told is it'll be ok in 24 hours, and 62 hours on I'm still missing calls and once again have been told it been escalated by O2 customer help and it'll be sorted in guess how long?? 24 HOURS!!! I've phoned orange to be told it's down to O2 to sort out and they can do nothing from their end, even though I had to put my phone number in before I spoke to someone there, which was the same number I'm trying to have transferred and it brought up all my details on their screen. What the hell is going on?!? Has anyone else been in this situation? If so, what did they do? I don't care if I have to change my number completely now as long as I can get incoming calls from all networks.
P.s. If anyone suggests resetting my phone I've already done that, about 10 times.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Orange again!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

That sounds like a load of **bleep** - Socrates

Message 13 of 13