Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia 1 II preordered

Xperia1II
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I purchased the Sony Xperia 1 ii on the 5th. These are going to be available from the 18th this month. My question is; Are you going to deliver it on the 18th, or just dispatch it that time, or not even that? Because I have no information about this at all.
Thanks
Gabor
Message 1 of 87
86 REPLIES 86

Xperia1II
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Feeling sorry for you Gordon
Message 61 of 87

gordon_freemen
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks man - trying to not get bummed out too much, it's just a phone at the end of the day!

But it's dissapointing,  I've had almost every xperia phone, you could call me a fanboy! So dissapointing O2 can't get this right

Message 62 of 87

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Who ordered after you and received theirs?
My understanding is that later pre orders were in the delayed shipment.?
Message 63 of 87

gordon_freemen
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm just going off what I've seen on these forums and others - plus a couple of friends who have theirs.

I wouldn't care but O2 don't even know how long i'm going to be waiting, they have no information to hand at all when you call. 

Message 64 of 87

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@gordon_freemen

I have just had a look in the channel (where Manufacturers place there stock for resellers to buy apart from the likes of O2, Voda and EE) and there no devices in stock.

From the Information I have (I dont work for o2, but this is from my day job in Enterprise Computing):
Sony and other manufacturers are having a nightmare getting phones (and other IT Kit)out of China at the moment, as every flight is full and companies are paying way over the odds to get kit out, stock is also stuck at the China / Hong Kong border, as that's where most of the kit transits.

I think it was wrong of o2 to take the money until its dispatched, and is something o2 need to look at for the future.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 65 of 87

gordon_freemen
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Madas - again, I'm keeping it in perspective, it's a just a phone and considering everything else that's going on in the world, ot's hardly important. It's just frustrating as the deal was so good with the free heapdhones thrown in. Just wish O2 could improve their customer communications a little.

Message 66 of 87

Zane
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, do you have any update on this im currently awaiting delivery of this device I know on the website itself it states that it is in stock 

Message 67 of 87

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
@Zane you should hear something today if yours was a pre-order.
Message 68 of 87

Zane
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Fingers crossed, hoping I can still claim the headphones by the time it arrives 

Message 69 of 87

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Zane 

https://sonyheadphoneoffer.co.uk/XPERIA1II/o2/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 70 of 87