cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card migration issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok well I migrated from Pay monthly to pay as you go. I got a sim card sent out with my number on it and was told I had to top it up before it activated. Seemed reasonable but I was waiting for my next pay cheque to come in so had to wait. In the few days that followed I went searching for were I left the sim card only to find it was gone. I have searched for months has I need that number and the sim was never activated. I have tried ringing O2 customer service but finding no help what-so-ever. Please can anyone give me some advise I have now been without a phone for months and tore the house apart in searching for it. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Speaking to Customer Services on 202 from any 02 powered mobile should help you.

If you go into an 02 High-Street Store they generally have blank sims in stock and you can ring Customer Services from their store phone.

If they can redirect your original number they will.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I think you miss read the bit were I have tried that already. Oh and as for O2 stores I'm sorry but they never seem to have any clue what's going on at all (at least in my town). I know they're only franchises but still they should have a bit of a clue. I know also of the standard Sim swap having been with O2 for a long time. Don't get me wrong I am pro O2 but it seems to me that they are bound to have a procedure in place for that if the Sim card migration is lost in transit can be used in conjunction to my own personal problem that's all.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh sorry.

The guys in the 02 Shop only need to give you a blank sim and you only need to ask to use their phone. No product knowledge needed there. slight_smile

Well hopefully you'll find the SIM card you lost, that 02 supplied correctly, and all will be well. wink
Message 4 of 4