Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra availability

Steve1104
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an S21 ultra nearly 2 weeks ago it stated on the app that it was in stock and if ordered before midnight I would receive it the next day, im still waiting and when I track my order it says awaiting stock, im trying to find out how much longer I will have to wait, also this comes with ear buds and a smart tag will I still receive these as the deal ends on the 30th of September 

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10259 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

Hey @Cleoriff 

They now have the 128Gb/12GB in phantom silver in stock, the 256Gb/12GB also in Silver and that is it, I wouldn't trust there stock system though...  and they have 15% off with the code Galaxy....

Samsung are struggling with the S21 Ultra and im not sure why compared to the other S21's 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 21 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

This morning the Ultra in Phantom Black WAS in stock. I'm sure it's gone now though, particularly as they offer a credit option @madasaf1sh 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 37

Bod
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the black s21 ultra 256gb on the 9th of September. Finally it is in the processing phase and claims it has shipped. Tracking not working yet so hold tight everyone as it looks like we have movement.

Message 23 of 37

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Best of luck @Bod. Keep us updated 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 37

Roblfc
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

After id asked to cancel my order I got a call from o2 today asking if they shipped it today would I be interested so I said yeah. I'll update when it comes

Message 25 of 37

BurpReynolds
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It really is terrible when you have to call and complain to get something done. My contract finished on the 30th of September, I ordered my Ultra 128gb on the 29th through the O2 website after calling around all the shops in Liverpool and the surrounding areas and being told nowhere has it in stock, but you can have a S21 Plus though!

I've been with O2 for 15 years believe it or not, and it would be nice to think loyalty is repaid, which sadly it's not.

@Roblfc can I ask how you went about cancelling please? I think I may do the same, and also throw in the point about my 15 years 'service'...

My phone I'm currently using, Google Pixel 3XL is quite aware it has reached the grand old age of 3, and has recently been making many signs of death. As we say here in Scouseland, it's on it's ar$e...

Message 26 of 37

HP25
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got an email saying it's back in stock and being sent to the courier, so should get it in the next day or 2. Does anyone know if the earbuds and smart tag will be delivered with it? Or do I have to apply separately for that?

Message 27 of 37

BurpReynolds
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spoke to someone via an online chat on the Samsung website on Saturday and was told to claim them via their site once I receive the phone. Looks like you use an app on the phone, scan a code on the screen, and then it's done for you.

Here's the link I have saved for the page with the claim, Scroll down to see the Galaxy Buds Pro and SmartTag claim:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/claim/ 

Message 28 of 37

Redayejedi
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine has just been dispatched.

Message 29 of 37

Kevinmccormack
  • 2 Posts