Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Pre-Order

Du29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

So I Pre-Ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra in store on the 29th Feb 2020 as part of an early upgrade. I paid a £50 deposit in-store for the Pre-Order and recieved a text message straight away confirming the order with a reference number and telling me that the phone was going to be devliered on 31st March 2020. 

Due to COVID-19 the shops were closed, so I was unable to collect my phone in store. O2 sent me a text message saying that someone would be in touch during the week to organise a home delivery, however no one has been in contact with me and it has been over a week since I recieved that text message. 

I've called up customer service, they have taken details from me, however they claim that there is no evidence of that order ever taking place.

I find it strange that I have recieved texts from O2 with updates regarding this order, yet it doesn't show up on my O2 account and the company can't seem to find this order on their system?

Can anyone give any advice, as it seems to me that O2 have taken money from me and I'm not going to have anything to show for it.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 2 of 11

Du29
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

Hi, I dont think you have read my question, that link doesnt help me at all

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Du29 

I did answer the section about click and collect, however the only other advice I can give (as we have no access to your account) is that you persevere with customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

You do have evidence with the order email and subsequent texts so O2 hven't gpt a leg to stand on really. Also the £50 taken from your bank is evidence that you paid them

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Du29 

Unfortunately no one here can help you. We are all customers like yourself.

Only customer service can advise https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 11

Du29
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 @Cleoriff do any of you know if it is normal that I haven't recieved an order number via email for my upgrade, or if it is normal that it doesnt show up on their system even though i am getting texts from them?

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Lots of system issues and glitches with O2 so nothing would surprise me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Du29  Have you checked My O2 to see if the order is in there?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Du29
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff The order doesnt show up on my account or anything. However i recieve texts from O2 giving updates on the order. All i have is a reference number from the order and a transaction reference from my bank stating that I paid £50 the day i pre ordered it

Message 9 of 11

Pretlove
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did you manage to get this sorted as I'm in exactly the same position.
Message 10 of 11