Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned phone

Challenger-7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded from my iPhone 13 to an iPhone 16 Pro Max. However after receiving the 16 Pro Max, I realised the 16 was too big so returned it to 02 on Thursday 3rd October. I tracked the return and it was received back with them at lunchtime on Friday October 4th October.

Since then I have heard nothing. How long does it take to process a return?

I do have a tracking number to track the return on line, but the tracking website just brings up a blank screen. I'm keen for this to be sorted as once the return is confirmed, I want to upgrade to a iPhone 16 Pro instead. Ideally I need this for next week when I go away. Please can you help get this processed or fast-tracked through.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8102 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

I'm afraid we can't do anything here as this Community is comprised of customers only.

Try contacting O2 via Social Media which is UK based.

You will need to contact O2.

Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) ,

X (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

Or phone them on 202 or 0344 809 0202

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 12

Rose_Requiem
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I recently had the same issue. When I contacted O2 I was told Returns are processed within 14 days and there is no "fast track" option. My advice would be leave O2. They work with substandard couriers that deliver damaged goods and then they make you wait before they can accept the return. Even paying extra for next day delivery is "not a guarantee you will receive the order the next day."

Message 3 of 12

Smiththesmokie
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent a return back on the 23rd of September and it didn’t get processed till the 3rd of October. Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 12

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9650 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

If your comments @Rose_Requiem and @Smiththesmokie are aimed at @Challenger-7, they need to be tagged thus. 👍 

Message 5 of 12

Rose_Requiem
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm replying to the thread as a whole. 

Message 6 of 12

Rose_Requiem
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also, what a throughly unhelpful reply to the topic. 

Message 7 of 12

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8102 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

People often join then disappear off the community. 

By tagging them they will get a notification that there has been an update to the thread

So not unhelpful at all. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 8 of 12

Rose_Requiem
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But other people who have the same issue will see it and it helps the community. So yes extremely unhelpful. Especially  as they offered no solution  to the OPs question. So unhelpful and useless. My reply answered the question at least. Why comment if you don't actually have an answer? Sorry, @Oxonian 

Message 9 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149935 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Rose_Requiem wrote:

Why comment if you don't actually have an answer?

Some people just have an urge to add something to every thread and is mostly pointless....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 12