Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return “like new” phone

Zara
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So much faff with this, but long story short, I waited for the Jiffy bag to return the phone that I decided I didn’t want during the 14 day cooling off period. As far as I can remember there was no return label, so I just popped the original box it came in into the bag and posted it. Now I’m panicking that they won’t know who sent the phone?! I paid for special delivery so can see that it has been delivered and signed for this morning. How long does it take for them to accept the return and get in contact with me? I need to get a new phone once that one has been returned and my account updated back to what the original plan was before I took the returned plan out.

Hopefully this makes sense, I just need to know really if they’ll know it was me that returned the phone, and how long it takes. Help
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Zara 

It can take a week to update on your account.

If it was me, I'd be chasing customer service to spped it up.

PS, They will know it was yours from the serial number and IMEI.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Any update on this one @Zara? Has the phone been received by O2 yet? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3