Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Call and text difficulties issue 12/10/2012

This is unberlevable, I run a breakdown recovery company and my phone been in no signal since 10 am! I no we are all in the same position but this needs to be sorted asap
Anonymous

Any idea yet Leonard as to when this will be fixed?

Anonymous

I have had no service since around midday.  Have swapped phones because I thought it was a problem with my phone but not th case.  I have no coverage at all - my phone says no service (just outside Camborne, Cornwall).  Have checked my status on the the link provided and it says good service for my post code!

Anonymous

I haven't received any information about that yet, Gruffalo. We're working hard on it. As soon as there is info, I'll let you know though.

Anonymous

It's obviously NOT a cell tower/infrastructure issue guys and gals. Let the boffins try and trace the source of the problem.
Anonymous

Also have no signal what's going on O2 ? Traveled over 40 miles in last hour so probably not an area issue (Somerset/Devon
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

No service for me as well since about midday. Tried restarting the iPhone a few times. Wifi working fine
Anonymous

EVENTUALLY

Eventually have signal!!! no 3g as yet.. not holding my breath tbh but at least some signal after 3 hours!! 02 is an absolute joke cannot wait til my contract runs out!!

Anonymous

yup! money comes out of my account and data allowances are reset on the 13th of each month. Am guessing it has something to do with that... (for the record I am in South East London, and have had no cellular service all day, but can still imessage)
Anonymous

Re: EVENTUALLY

wait.. spoke to soon now back to 'no signal'

Forever hating o2!!