Did you mean: 

Reducing contract price

Bex97
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, got a question, can anyone help?
I’m currently paying £51 a month for my iPhone contract. I get 100GB and I really don’t need that much. I’ve seen the iPhone 11 contract is cheaper with some providers than what I’m paying for my iPhone 10! Is there anyway I can request to minimise my data or get my contract for a cheaper price? Also when I got my contract, I was told I could apply my NHS discount.. spent an hour on the phone to o2 trying to sort it, only to then be told the week later that they couldn’t add it as I’m not on a refresh tariff? I’m just wondering if there’s anything I can do to make my monthly contract cost to come down? Thank you in advance for any help!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11607 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions
@Bex97

The tariffs that you can change to are shown in myo2, that is dependent on you being on a flex tariff.

I would have a look there first, and if not you can always try customer services.

Unfortunately you did agree to pay £51 for the term of the contract, but hopefully CS will be able to help.
--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 126066 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Bex97 

O2 contact numbers are all in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Best time to call is 8am.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149551 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Bex97 

Sounds like you are on a standard tariff from somewhere like Carphone Warehouse?

If so, O2 might allow you a free eaely upgrade to refresh, on which you could add your NHS discount Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up or alternatively, sell your current phone, pay off what you owe and take a new contract directly with O2 on refresh.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4