Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycle and upgrading

Itsmeeee88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can recycle my phone which is great but if I put an order in for a new phone and chose to collect from a store can I keep my phone and hand over my old phone? As collection is 4 weeks and I can the without a phone for 4 weeks. Can anyone advise me if this is something that can be done. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Itsmeeee88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I mean can I do a recycle order (if that’s what it is called) but keep my old phone until I can collect the new one from in store? Then just hand over my old phone when I do go collect the new one. 

Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36238 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Terms for O2 Recycle here, @Itsmeeee88 - https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/archive/mobile/o2-recycle

Looks like the longer you wait, the less likely you are to get the price originally quoted for returning your phone. And take extensive pictures of your phone before sending it to O2 Recycle, in case of them saying your phone was in worse condition and worth much less than the original estimate. Good luck!

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6053 Posts
  • 104 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Itsmeeee88 

If you are local to an O2 retail store, why don't you visit, see what they can offer you and at what price, and ask them this very question ? 

Message 4 of 5

Itsmeeee88
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don’t. But thank you for your snotty response 👍

Message 5 of 5