Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycle Question

FMCCOOL302
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've upgraded to the pixel fold. I have a z fold 4 to recycle My question is how does the Bill Credit work? Is it added to the account and used first or do they split it over the 24-month contract?

My contract is £22.99 the phone is £42.70 and my fold 4 is worth £360 so will the £360 be used to pay off the contract first?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149121 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@FMCCOOL302 

The credit is applied to your airtime bill and is taken from each month.

Or you can choose to have it paid into your bank and apply it to your device plan manually.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149121 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@FMCCOOL302 

The credit is applied to your airtime bill and is taken from each month.

Or you can choose to have it paid into your bank and apply it to your device plan manually.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

FMCCOOL302
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So for the first couple of months does it all come from the applied credit?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149121 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@FMCCOOL302 

No, only the airtime.

Message 4 of 4